Contact AJ

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Future Of AJ's Coupons and Freebies!! (or maybe just the next few weeks.... ahaha)

SOOO all my shipping has been backed up it's no surprise. When I started my page on November 17th, 2011 I had no help and no idea what shipping was going to be like. I had a friend contact me and help me with games and shipping for a few weeks but it even became too much for her so I have been looking for a new reliable admin. to help play games on my page and to help out responding to people, but have not found that person yet. I currently have an admin Jess, but she has had a family emergency and will be gone for a while.

I don't like looking at this stuff everyday knowing it should be in someone else's hands lol. My only solution is to quit playing games for prizes like I have been giving out and catch up on shipping. I want ALL current prizes that should be shipped, gone. So until then, games will be coupon envies, coupon inserts, and samples. The games may slow down a bit also. I HOPE not everyone is here for just the games, and instead appreciate the savings that I let you know about. That was my goal in the beginning, to bring to you the information to find savings that I had found. To have a mailbox full of samples and free stuff was phenomenal and I wanted you all to have that. There are a few who LIKE my page just to play games, win a prize, then unlike the page and that sucks, but there is not much of that happening. So far I am not to worried about that.



Shipping items is a little bit of a financial burden only because I am so behind from when I started. Now that I know how things work, I have figured out the best ways and things to ship. You could say, I am older and wiser haha. I still need help, if you would like to help, I accept donations, and in return I could send you WHOLE coupon inserts or you can do a straight donation to my paypal by using my email, ajfreebies@ymail.com OR I also accept money orders and the best thing is STAMPS. Even a little goes a long way. You may only have $1 to donate, but a $1 will ship out some eyeshadow or a lipstick that I have left to ship. If you can't spare it I understand, I am in the same position how could I not.

Currently on my page I have a raffle tickets tab, I am raffling off an iPod Shuffle. You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/AJfreebies?sk=app_208412272531040  and  purchase raffle tickets through paypal. Click on the link, then click the button that says "CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS". That will take you to paypal where you can type in $1 to buy 1 ticket, type in $5 to buy 4 tickets, or type in $7 to buy 10 tickets. I will assign you a number between 1-100. If a number is available you can request your own. I also have auction you can find in my photo album here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.198925200203131.42901.168392166589768&type=3 All this is available to help me with my shipping costs. I am not trying to make money to support myself, I am trying to make money to support my page and keep all my fans! Thank you all again for being here, and I truly appreciate all that have been here since the beginning to see me grow and to see the progress!

2 comments:

  1. Totaly understandable. I will still be around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! You are one of my friends who have been around since the beginning. I appreciate it. I am not going anywhere that is for sure. BUT I am going to slow down til I catch up lol, then it is full force again! I will be able to ship things as soon as they are won. I think the problem came when I lost my admin, I was already backed up, and it just got worse and worse. So small envelope sized things now, then the better things later! I have some cool stuff at 5pm PST that I am playing on my page for though! Some really cool samples (we all love samples) and $10 ENFAMIL COUPONS!

      Delete