Contact AJ

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LISTIA the place for FREE stuff! E-Bay without the money!

You have all heard about E-Bay right? Well Listia.com is fairly new to everyone and it takes on an E-bay persona except you don't use money...you use credits. How do you get credits? Glad you asked, you sell your very own things on Lista, they can be brand new or used (depending on the product). Users bid on your item with their credits, and the winning bidder releases the credits into your account when they receive the item! Simple as that! Then you can bid or keep selling for bigger items! I use Listia all the time and am saving my credits for some amazing Coach purses I want and some Ipod Touches I have seen so I have been selling my butt of so to speak! Listia has sort of become a community of amazingly nice people who you start to befriend, it's pretty cool. When you start, you start with about 400 credits and you get more for verifying your account with your Twitter account or Facebook account among other things. Try it out or just take a look around, they have some really cool things, you will be hooked like I was. Click the banner below to become a LISTIAN!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment