Contact AJ

Sunday, February 26, 2012

AMAZING SCHICK COUPON DEAL!!!

Today's Smartsource (2/26) contains a lot of great coupons! There is one in particular that you can get such a great deal with it I call it nothing less than amazing! Check your Local stores such as Kroger, Shoprite, CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid depending on where you live of course for the best deal on Schick Razors. The coupon in Smartsource is $4 off Schick Hydrosilk (and a couple other selected Schick Razors) Razor and depending which store you go to you can get it as low as $0.99!! A fan on my Facebook page told me her local Shoprite had the razor for $4.99, with the coupon it would come to $0.99! That however, is on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast which means the best deals I have found SO FAR is Rite Aid. They have the razor on sale for $9.98 with $4 Rewards back, and if you use the coupon for $4 off, you can get it for about $2!! Good luck! I LOVE this razor, I was lucky enough to be able to try it out and I was also able to give a few away. It has a smooth shave and a nice soft handle making easy to maneuver! 

2 comments:

  1. This razor is amazing! I got a free sample thru the mail and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my free sample too and I love it. They gave so many away I was very happy about that and a lot of people got some!

      Delete