Contact AJ

Saturday, February 11, 2012

NEW PROFILE PICTURE/LOGO DESIGN CONTEST!

I have decided I want a new Profile/Logo picture and I want YOU to design it! I will take entries from now (February 11th) until February 18th! This Contest will Last 1 Whole week! I will put all your entries into a photo album on my Facebook page and they will be decided by 2 different things. ONE decision will be the top 5 with the most LIKES. Those top 5 will move on to the last round where they will be decided by ME. Ultimately it will be my choice of what I personally think is the best. Your Picture will be my profile picture for at least one week, and if I ultimately want to keep it, it will stay there longer or indefinitely. CLICK HERE TO ENTER! And post it on my wall with the title "LOGO CONTEST ENTRY"



1 comment: