Contact AJ

Friday, February 24, 2012

MY PERSONAL MESSAGE :)

Hope you all had fun with my admin Jess tonight she is great! I wanted to tell everyone something so please bare with me during my rant haha:

SO..... I sell my time for acquiring coupon inserts and it has been going ok, it doesn't pay much because I don't charge much and the price of shipping consumes most of what I charge. Well I get paid through PayPal and I don't have a bank account so I have to request a check, there-in lied most of the issues because I was paying out of pocket to ship the inserts to people that paid while waiting for paypal to pay me. That was leaving me broke until a paypal check came or the 1st when I get paid, whichever came first lol.  On the 1st of February I requested a check  because I knew it takes time and I wanted to have it in the middle of the month when I knew I might be broke after bills and shipping because I was pretty caught up at the time, and basically it never came. I had to call after they made me wait 14 days, cancel it, wait 5-7 business days for it to get reversed and request it again.... I was angry but I did have more money in the account so I requested a check after all that while waiting for the other money to come back. WELL I FINALLY GOT IT!!! It's not much but I can send a few things out tomorrow, and then again like I have told most of you, I will send all of it on the first of March.

I want to thank all of you for being great to me and patient! While I have been waiting to send things out I decided not to play games unless they were sponsored because I needed to settle this issue before I made a bigger mess in my house LOL. The giveaway I did was sponsored which is cool and it makes me grateful that I have friends like Mare Jessom, Patty's Savings, Money Makin Momma, Stay@home Couponer, Clipn' Away in the East Bay, Wickless Scent Sprinkles, and Coupon Clippin Christa to be there and all pull together for this giveaway that I wanted to bring to you all since I haven't been playing very many games.

While the games have stopped the stocking on gifts haven't! So when I get all this settled and shipped I will start fresh and we will be back playing games and things will ship out right away! YAY! Regardless of the circumstances I AM NOT a page that scams anyone and does not give them their prize. I think the fans who have been with me since the beginning know that. When me and my other admin parted ways I was left with a lot of things to ship that I just couldn't afford during Christmas. It takes time and my info tab says it could take 2-4 weeks and since the Paypal 'incident' it ended up being a little longer for some but I want to assure you slowly but surely you will all get your prizes! I have only had 2 reports of items not being received which is a good track record but also sucks because they were worth over $10 each but I should be settling those soon also. I think I am going to have to start sending delivery confirmation which is an extra $0.80 per item but it's safer for me so that I know things were received and it's safer for you so you know it was actually sent.

ALSO, You can all help me by checking out this blog! This blog may be able to help a tiny bit with shipping costs *crossing my fingers* because if you see something and click or print coupons from coupons.com on here then I get paid for it. When I get people to become members or sign up you get the information first and I could use the business here on my page so come visit me! LOL! I love you all I really do and most of you have become good friends to me! Thank you for reading this long rant that I felt was sooo important in the beginning but now that I got it out I feel better hahaha.

Regards,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment